Tomorrow marks the baby’s three months into this world. We are happy to report that she is growing quicker than a beanstalk. This month we were visited by Uncle Jason Nieves. We were excited for him to meet Daniela and they immediately connected. We hope to have him visit us again.
We also had face time with Uncle Rahul Naroola on Raul’s iPad. It was awesome seeing her look at him. Since Uncle Rahul is such a magnet for children and animals, we can’t wait for him to come and visit us live.
Things Daniela is doing this month:
1. Sucking her fingers.
2. Turning on her left side when she is sleeping.
3. Looking at books as we read to her.
4. Sitting upright on her tummy.
5. Turning her head in all directions when we hold her. She even stiffens up when Raul burps her.
6. Not fitting into her 0-3 months clothes. We are on to the next set of pampers for her as well.
7. Grabbing objects such as shirts, toys, and her clothes. They are going directly to her mouth.
Thanks to all those who continually ask for her via facebook, twitter, and email. Thanks for also helping us out with any questions we may have about parenting.