I can’t believe our baby will be one month on the 28th. Here are some of the things we have noticed Daniela does since joining our family:
1. She takes off her blanket and socks if we put them on her.
2. Tries to turn over onto her side and when you pick her up she will lift her head in a jerking motion that scares us.
3. Is always alert when you shake a toy or call her name.
4. Sometimes she will give out a yell that she is hungry and other times she starts to fuss alerting us to prepare a bottle or for me to nurse. She will also stop fussing and coo when I put the bib on her. I have to laugh because even at her young age, she knows when I am going to give her a bottle or the teet.
5. She sweats so much that sometimes we just have her in diapers.
6. When I talk to her she starts to coo, smile, and laugh.
7. When Raul feeds her she gets so comfortable in his arms she falls asleep.
8. JuanGa could be barking very loudly while she is asleep and it won’t wake her up.
9. She loves to be rocked and sung to at the same time; favorite song to sleep to is from the movie Clara’s Heart. The song that Whoopi shows Neal how to sing called, “Brown Skin Girl stay home and mind baby” It was sung by Harry Belafonte as well.
10. When she gets very fussy, she will pull at the back of her hair.
Raul can add any of the things I missed.